Paperjack is a manufacturer of point-of-sale thermal paper rolls and bond paper rolls for printing receipts. We have been in business over 35 years and supply over 135,000 retail locations.
Our 40,000 sq. ft. production facility and headquarters is located in Michigan. We also have a warehouse facility in Nevada which handles shipments to the western part of the country. This way, we can get shipments to the East and West coasts quickly. Furthermore, since we manufacture our own paper rolls, our products are never "out-of-stock", unlike what often happens to re-sellers. Most of our competitors are re-sellers (not manufacturers). They buy paper rolls in bulk and have no control over the quality of the product in those bulk shipments. Especially if they import from low cost, low quality, producers in China or Mexico.
So what does this mean for you?
Our buying power allows us to buy mill rolls exclusively from the best paper mills in the world (none from China or Mexico). So, rest assured that you will always get high quality, consistent paper roll products from us.
We produce our paper rolls using multi-million dollar automated equipment to precisely cut the large mill rolls down to sizes needed for your receipt printers. Every single paper roll we produce, is quality inspected to meet strict tolerances.
Finally, most of our paper roll sizes are shrink-wrapped into inter-packs for secure shipment packaging. The majority of our competitors just put the rolls loose into a box.
So how does this benifit you?
You get 13% longer rolls, for only 8% price over standard length rolls* = 5% VALUE-ADDED COST SAVINGS!
- You get 13% extra length to the rolls.
- Which means fewer roll changes.
- A 5% Value-Added Cost Savings!
- You don’t have to order as often.
- This enhanced thermal paper has been approved by every printer manufacturer in the world.
- All paper rolls go through a quality control process to guarantee stated footage.
- We offer quantity discounts and FREE shipping to business addresses.
* based on unit price of roll per footage (with even more savings with Quantity Discounts).