Terms of Sales
You can shop at Paperjack.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit card payments safely and securely for our customers. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
We have also partnered with GlobalSign, a Secured Socket Layer (SSL) provider, in issuing a Private SSL Site Certificate for Paperjack.com, providing an additional layer of security for the checkout process of our cart, so that you can rest assured your credit card information is securely protected.
Product prices are listed and sold on the website by the case only, however if you need less than a case, or have a special request, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accomodate your needs.
- We have manufacturing facilities in Michigan and Nevada (i.e. Nexus), therefore, shipments to recipients in those states will be required to pay those state's sales tax.
- Currently, delivery on all of our products is FREE Shipping to business addresses (residential addresses will have an $8.50 surcharge added for the additional UPS fee for residential deliveries, this includes "home-based" businesses operating out of homes or apartments).
- All orders placed before 2:00pm (Eastern time zone), will ship the same day.
- PaperJack.com only ships to destinations within the continental (lower 48 states) United States.
- All claims of defects or shortages must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.
- Any orders refused or returned will be charged a 20% restocking fee in addition to all shipping and handling charges.
Prices are stated on the web site. Prices and terms apply at the time of purchase. The above stated terms apply to all orders accepted by PaperJack.com. Any exception will require written approval by an authorized representative prior to shipping.
Customer service is at the heart of our business.